Friday, August 31, 2007

What Day Traders Don't Want You To Know

I had a discussion with a good friend of mine yesterday about how Day Traders made their money.

They are in for profits and nothing but profits. While many people who own stock or shares, however you want to call them. They are looking for the next stock to pump on (what I mean by pump, is get people hyped) and when they pump or get people to pump, it's because they own a significant amount of shares. Another tip, if you ever look in your email box or whatnot & see a stock tip. The stock is about to run out of juice and they are looking to get to cash out once the newbie investor has dumped their life savings. A pump and dump are notorious for scams, the SEC always has their work cut out for them.

I like to think that I am helping investors that are looking to build their financial security. I really encourage people to look at the solid big picture of if it's too good to be true then more than likely it is.

In today's society where it is so hard to be able to have something that you know is stable & money is often hard to come by. Everyone seems to be looking at cheating someone these days. I know it isn't easy..

I like to think that I make good financial decisions and here is my pie to prove it :0)

Investments are easy to do as long as you know what you are doing & you have someone who you can count on to do the job right...

Diversify is key...

Alison G. Teaching you to Invest Wiser